NMSU assesses learning across the Baccalaureate Experience so that we can better understand our students and improve learning, services, and experiences.
Assessment of the Baccalaureate Experience is not associated with any particular discipline, program or department; it integrates learning from academic courses, campus activities and life experiences, creating holistic picture of the qualities of an educated citizenry.
Learn more about of the Baccalaureate Experience Assessment
Assessment of the Baccalaureate Experience Reporting
Assessment of the baccalaureate experience is reported to the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) as part of our institution’s regional accreditation.
- Baccalaureate Experience Alumni Survey – 2017
- Baccalaureate Experience Faculty Survey – 2016
- Baccalaureate Experience Student Survey – 2015
- Assessment Report 2011-12
- Pilot Assessment Report – May 2011
- Collegiate Learning Assessment (CLA) – Institutional Report 2011-12